Swim Seal Ear Drops
Swimseal is a unique formulation, containing Australian tea tree oil, that coats the lining of the ear canal creating a natural, waterproof barrier. It prevents trapped water that can lead to discomfort and ear infections.
Out of stock
SwimSeal ear drops are a unique preventive solution that has been developed by Ear, Nose and Throat specialists to create a waterproof coating in the ear canal.
These drops help to prevent painful ears that are common as a result of trapped water.
- Contains a unique formulation, including tea tree oil, that coats the external ear canal
- Natural antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal (topical treatment only)
- Does not impair hearing or balance
- Prevents trapped water and other water related ear infections
- Will not sting or dry out the ear
- Contains NO alcohol and is therefore suitable for all ages
Read our articles on Swim Seal: