This Australia Day long weekend, you can WIN fantastic prizes, including a trip for two to the Whitehaven Beach ocean swim, by joining our Australia Day Photo Challenge.
There’s no doubt Australian’s love swimming in open water, and there’s no better time than an Australia Day long weekend to take a dip at your favourite spot, or explore our beautiful coastline and inland waterways.
How to get involved
In this challenge you’re tasked with posting a photo of your open water swim to Instagram tagged with #oceanfitphotochallenge.
All open water swims are eligible, so dive into the ocean, lake, river, creek, rock pool or wherever you get wet in the wild!
Prizes to be won
We’ve got some fantastic random draw prizes for this challenge, including:
- Vorgee goggles, mesh bags, and goggle cases
- Double pass entries to ocean swims: The Cole Classic (NSW, 4 Feb), Husky ocean swim (NSW, 16 Feb), Noosa summer swim, incl. merch! (QLD, 3 Feb) & Wollongong Splash N’ Dash (NSW, 25 Feb)
- OceanFit Learn to ocean swim clinic vouchers
Get in the draw for the Challenges grand prize
To get in the draw to win a trip for two to Hamilton Island, including flights*, three nights accommodation and entry into the 2018 Whitehaven Beach ocean swim, you will need to:
- Take and tag your Instgram photo with #oceanfitphotochallenge
- Register on the Challenges website, and
- Comment on the Australia Day weekend photo challenge page with the location of your photo (this will earn you the Bonus Challenge badge).
Enjoy your Australia Day long weekend, swim safe, and swim free!