How does OceanFit help ocean swim event organisers?
- We introduce 100’s of swimmers to ocean swimming every year
- These swimmers go on to enter their first ocean swim and many more
- Our online ocean swims calendar promotes ocean swim events for free
- Event listings can generate as much as 60% of traffic to entries
- We regularly advertise ocean swim events & help with training advice
- We feature in ocean swimming articles in local and national media
- Our OceanFit Orphans initiative gives participants social belonging & support
How can we help you get more event entries?
OceanFit is unique in that we provide easy and convenient access to information on ocean swimming events and training.
- 30,000+ website visitors a month
- Thousands of people on social media
- 4,500+ people on email
All these people are potential participants in your ocean swim event.
This means we can help you by:
- Generating greater awareness of your event
- Training beginners who may otherwise have not participated
- Up-skilling previous swimmers who will return to swim longer distance
- Promoting your event on social media, including facebook, twitter & instagram
The best part is that we do this for FREE.
That’s right, there is no charge to event organisers.
What’s the catch?
All that we ask, is that you help spread the word about OceanFit so people know they can get all the training and advice they need to enjoy a lifetime of ocean swimming – and most importantly, participate in your event year after year.
There are only two things we’d like you to do for us.
- Add a link to OceanFit (https://oceanfit.com.au) on your event website and let people know they can train for your event with OceanFit
- Add information about OceanFit in your emails to remind previous swimmers they can get their friends involved or train to take on a longer distance.
In return we’ll help you out as much as we possibly can to get as many swimmers to enter your event.
- Promote your event in our online ocean swims calendar for FREE
- Let people know about your event in the lead up to it via email and social media
- Make it easy for people to find your event in Google and direct people to registration
OceanFit helps World Series Swims attract record numbers in 2016/17
We put together an integrated promotional package that included onsite advertising, featured event status, email campaigns, social media and advertorial content (in our blog).
The result saw record numbers of participants in the Bondi to Bronte (24% increase YoY) and Noosa Summer Swim (7% increase YoY) and a very happy event organiser.
OceanFit has made a big difference with our event campaigns this summer and the results at the Bondi to Bronte and Noosa Summer Swim Festival speak for themselves.
It’s refreshing to see an ocean swimming platform working hard to introduce newcomers to the sport – events need this support to keep the industry moving forward.
John Guise – World Series Swims
If you’d like to discuss how OceanFit can help you reach more swimmers with a paid promotional package for your event, get in touch.