Chicken stir fry is a simple healthy household favourite and it can be prepared in a matter of minutes.
Asian Inspired Chicken Stir Fry
Ingredients – serves 1
- 150g chicken breast cut into strips
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 6 snow peas sliced
- 5 broccoli florets chopped in halves
- 10 almonds, chopped
- Handful chopped coriander
- Tamari soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. rice bran or any other oil you like to cook with
- In a hot frying pan add oil and chicken. Cook until chicken is slightly brown.
- Add shredded cabbage, broccoli, snow peas and enough tamari sauce to cover all of the ingredients.
- Reduce heat slightly and cover for 2 minutes allowing the vegetables to collapse a little.
- Remove lid, toss ingredients and add chopped almonds and coriander, toss and cook for a further 1 min. Add more tamari if required.
- To serve place in a bowl, top with extra nuts and coriander if desired.
TIP: Brown rice, buckwheat noodles or quinoa is a great addition to this meal